10/22/10

Pumpkin Patch

We visited an amazing local pumpkin patch this morning with our friends.

IMAG0502 IMAG0503

IMAG0519 IMAG0520 IMAG0507-1

IMAG0521 I tried to get pictures of the two of them together. This was the best one:

IMAG0508

My kids are apparently fascinated by straw (hay?). No amount of coaxing could get them to look up. I thought having S hold L would help. Ummm…see for yourself!

Halloween 2010

After we took a tour through the pumpkins (which S ignored) and then had song time (which S wanted nothing to do with and ran back to the pumpkins, S decided to try to be a weightlifter. She was rather unsuccessful! She tried hard though.

IMAG0526

After the ignored story time, S and her friends got to play games. S has quite the arm and made it through the center hole 2/3 times and one of those was left handed. Yes, my friends, my kid is simply THAT cool!

IMAG0527

After playing games, it was time for story time. Then S picked out 2 perfectly round pumpkins (she is my kid after all) and we went home. What a great morning!

No comments: