8/23/09

Back in the saddle again....

Not the teaching saddle. Not yet anyway.

Interview last week went well. But it was a no. (Or it would have been had they been thoughtful enough to call). No news is NOT good news in this case. It's bad news. :(

I have an interview tomorrow afternoon for a teaching position and then two interviews this week for online adjunct college positions. I won't tell you which one I want more because I really have decided that the right opportunity will present itself.

This week holds a lot of promise.

I am so thankful that I'm open to the possibilities and over the negative "woah is me" of last week.

Seriously though, with a kid this cute, how could I not be thankful?

1 comment:

Hope said...

Good luck at the interview!! She's a cutie!! How's she been feeling lately?