5/29/09

I want one of these in my backyard!

S and I spent the day with Emi and David and their wonderful boys D and E. We met up with them as they went on a paddle boat ride but were interrupted by a typical Florida rain storm. We raced for cover and ate ice cream until it stopped. Then we ran to the playground and played. Made Teddy bear crafts when it started raining again. And then spent the afternoon here on this wonderful contraption that someday when we're loaded, we're going to get one!
Poor S was still feeling a bit under the weather and napped in the sunshine for more than an hour. And yes, I failed on the sunscreen. I did get pretty burnt. But it was such a great afternoon. My mom also came down and got to spend time with Emi and the boys. Too fun.
Later, M came down and we ordered pizza and wings and then had a great dinner. We were sure tired when we got home!!
What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Looks like tons of fun! When you do get one in your backyard, I'll fly across the country to play on it! :P