6/2/09

Lessons Learned

This is how my knee looks (4 days later mind you!) after an incident with a water slide, a baby, two boys, and the bottom of a pool. Remember this place? I took S down the slide. We had fun. BUT, when I tried to get out of the way of my cousin's kiddos coming down, I slipped. With the baby in my arms. Oh, did I mention I was walking on my knees? In the pool? My other knee is bruised too and I thought (along with my mom and Emi) that I broke my big toe on my left foot. OUCH! Toe is better, but knee isn't. Still sore and I'd forgotten how much scraped knees hurt!!

And speaking of ouch (not pictured) - S came up yesterday to give me a big hug. I was standing. She was hugging my legs from behind. I thought, "How SWEET!" Until....she bit me! On my arse cheek! OUCH OUCH OUCH! She got time out. I got ice!

Lessons learned!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: